Inspire3 Ltd - Disclaimer & Precautions
This simplified disclaimer and precautions covers the entire
range of sites and products from Inspire3 Ltd. Please read it carefully.
(For our terms of sale, click
- We are Inspire3 Ltd, with our homepage at www.inspire3.com.
- Our address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
- You can reach our support team at
[email protected], or call us in the UK on (+44) 207 183 2674.
- "We", "us" and "our" on this page refer to Inspire3 Ltd.
- Performance Disclaimer: No claims are made as to performance and no results are guaranteed.
Individual results will vary.
- Earnings Disclaimer: We make every effort to accurately represent our products,
however earnings potential is not guaranteed, and relies on many
- Health Disclaimer: None of our products are intended to treat or cure any disease, nor
should any of our communication be taken as medical advice.
- Health Disclaimer: None of our site content or products have been evaluated by the Food and
Drug Administration (FDA).
- Health Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new health-related regime.
Brainwave Entrainment Precautions
- Epilepsy: Do NOT use any product featuring "brainwave
entrainment" if you suffer from epilepsy, due to the theoretical risk of
triggering a seizure.
- Dangerous Machinery: Do NOT operate dangerous machinery
while using any product featuring "brainwave entrainment" in case of reduced
- WHAT & WHERE
"Brainwave entrainment" uses stimulus to help change your brainwave
- Products from
us incorporating brainwave entrainment include, but are not
limited to, the Brain Evolution System, Zen12, Subliminal Guru, Brainwave
Shots, Subliminal360, Brain Salon, Sleep Salon and Nitrofocus.
- THE WARNINGS
- Under no circumstances should you drive a car or operate dangerous
machinery while listening to any product incorporating brainwave
- Brainwave entrainment can produce states of deep relaxation and/or sleep
that may endanger you in situations that require direct attention.
- Those who are epileptic, have a serious mental disorder, or have brain
injuries, should not use brainwave entrainment without the approval of an
appropriate physician. (However rare, there is a small risk of seizure with
individuals predisposed to epileptic fits.)
- We do not recommend brainwave entrainment for pregnant women, those
wearing a pacemaker, those prone to seizures, those that are photosensitive,
or those under the influence of medication or drugs.
- We do not recommend brainwave entrainment to individuals under 18 years
- Brainwave entrainment is not known to cause any reaction with medication
or other chemical therapies. If in doubt, consult your physician.
- Always listen to brainwave entrainment in moderation.
- Use brainwave entrainment audio to assist with sleep short-term only. If
you suffer from anything other than occassional sleeplessness, consult your
physician, as this may be a sign of an underlying condition.
- Do not use multiple longer-term brainwave entrainment assisted
meditation programs at the same time, to avoid diluting results.
- On longer-term brainwave entrainment assisted meditation programs, it is
not uncommon for repressed emotions to surface during the experience. These
upwellings are typically seen as a normal and healthy part of "processing",
and can help inspire breakthroughs in personal growth. If you have
difficulty processing particular emotions on your own however, it is
advisable to seek professional assistance from an appropriate practitioner.